Friday, December 30, 2011

MY habitual collection. "BONSAI"

Bonsai...the art of growing miniaturized forms of trees and bushes by rigorous pruning of roots and branches.  one of my Habitual collection.During my day-off i went in the hearth of Rocky mountain of Abha Saudi arabia  not to collect something just to claiming up the hill as a part of my exercise.while i claim up,i observed lots of BONSAI scattered growing beside on the rock one of the them I'll take it up  and  remove it from the rock, and brought it to my housing accommodation as my collection.   i estimated the weight of bonsai is about 10kg  i estimated the age of tree's is about 100yrs old..this is most valuable bonsai.
YOUNG BONSAI STILL HIS POSITION UNTIL NOW NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE



IF YOU OBSERVED THE BODY OF THIS BONSAI LOOK A LIKE SIMILAR ON THE ROCK
ORIGINAL POSITION OF BONSAI

REMOVED FROM ORIGINAL POSITION